This jacket breaks with the traditional rain cape by offering a tight fitting technical garment for those that have to train when the adverse conditions cannot be an obstacle to the cycling passion. This is a versatile garment and the ideal jacket to keep in one’s sports bag for all the seasons!
6° - 12°
The seams have been reduced to the minimum amount to prevent water to go through. Bicomponent construction with the main fabric being water repellent with a highly breathable membrane. Underarm inserts for breathability.
- Main: RAIN MICROWAVE WR 260 g.
- Underarm inserts: NO WATER 250 g.
- Hermetic high collar.
- Security Reflex: back reflective details for improved safety in poor visibility conditions.
- Waterproof zipper with protective internal flap.
- 3 back pockets with flap on top to prevent the water from going inside.
- Long tail that protects from the sprays on the wet road.
- Plastisol Alé logo on the back.
- Inserts in “No water” fleece breathable rain proof fabric on the back: spray test = iso 4 (on a scale from 1 to 5 where 5 means water resistant).
|Sizes||XS / 1°
|S / 2°
|M / 3°
|L / 4°
|XL / 5°
|2XL / 6°
|E Leg to ankle||66||68||70||72||74||76|