To place an order on the Website, the user must:
1. have the minimum age required by law and, in any way, be at least 16 years old.
2. be a consumer and not a reseller.
To place an order you need to have an e-mail address and it may be necessary to set up your browser so that it accepts (functional) cookies in order to use all the functionalities of the Website, which includes adding items to your shopping cart and completing the purchase procedure.
To place an order on the Website is very easy.
1. Choose the item you’d like to buy.
2. Add the product to your shopping cart.
3. Add any other products you’ll choose among those available.
4. Proceed to checkout.
5. Select delivery and billing options.
6. Review your order.
7. Submit your order.
8. Receive an online order confirmation.
By clicking on the “place order” button at the end of the purchase procedure, your order becomes binding. By clicking on the “place order” button customers place their orders and they commit to pay the amount which is indicated in the final page of the checkout. When we receive the order and order confirmation will be automatically generated on the Website; the confirmation will include the order number and the list of purchased products. At this point a purchasing contract comes into existence.
A copy of the automatically generated order confirmation as well as any subsequent order modification made by the consumer and accepted by us will be sent to the consumer’s e-mail address. We recommend that you print or download a copy of these general conditions for future reference.
Fulfillment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. According to what the applicable law permits, we reserve the right to expressly reject orders or to cancel the purchase contracts after the automatically generated order confirmation has been sent. Rejection or cancellation could happen in the following situations which are exemplifying but not limited to, without being liable for any damage or costs:
1. the product is not available / in stock (amounts received will be reimbursed);
2. the billing information provided by the consumer is not correct or not verifiable;
3. your order is flagged up by our security system as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
4. the consumer has sent the order with an automatic software or system, such as BOT, SCRIPT or any other means using a similar mechanism;
5. we have reason to believe you are under the minimum age requested by current applicable law;
6. we have reason to believe you are a reseller;
7. there was an error in the price displayed on the Website;
8. we could not deliver to the address provided by you;
9. in the event of misspelling, pricing or other erros or mistakes in the Website information.
We may run some checks before fulfilling the orders received from the consumers. These checks may include verifying your address, your details and checking for fraud. As to the latter, we run partly automated checks on all purchases to filter out unusual or suspect transactions, or transactions which can be identified as susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud on the Website will be investigated and if necessary prosecuted.